⚠️ Face coverings are required to be worn inside airport and statewide.
Clinton National Airport is operational and following guidance from public health officials to keep passengers, visitors and employees as safe as possible.
What We Are Doing:
The airport has implemented the following measures:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of high contact areas such as handrails and elevator buttons.
- Using electrostatic disinfectant in gate areas after departures.
- Ensuring high traffic areas are frequently maintained and janitorial staff is following best practices.
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the terminal and near information counters.
- Free masks are available at customer care, near the TSA Checkpoint.
We highly encourage you to visit FlyHealthy.gov to receive updated information on how to ensure a safe and healthy travel experience.