⚠️ Face coverings are required to be worn inside airport and statewide.
Clinton National Airport is operational and following guidance from public health officials to keep passengers, visitors and employees as safe as possible. We are providing this page as a resource to official health information as well as airline policy regarding COVID.
What We Are Doing:
The airport has implemented the following measures:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of high contact areas such as handrails and elevator buttons.
- Using electrostatic disinfectant in gate areas after departures.
- Ensuring high traffic areas are frequently maintained and janitorial staff is following best practices.
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the terminal and near information counters.
- Free masks are available at customer care, near the TSA Checkpoint.
- Airport Commission meetings are being held by teleconference.
What You Can Do:
We highly encourage you to follow CDC guidelines for protecting yourself, which include but are not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Wear a mask while inside of the airport.
- Practice social distancing, follow signs throughout the airport.
Remember — your precautions will not only protect you but also those around you.
To find more information about prevention and updates regarding COVID-19, use the following resources:
Centers for Disease Control Information
TSA - TSA is now allowing passengers to bring liquid hand sanitizer containers up to 12 ounces in carry-on bags.
Airlines Enhanced Cleaning Procedures and Information:
Sun Country Airlines
Airline ticket counters are not being staffed as normal. Please contact airlines by phone, website or app to make any reservation changes before arriving at airport.
- All airport parking is available, except valet.
Limited Food and Shopping:
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE VERSION