Commissioner Kathy Webb is Executive Director of the Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance. The Alliance is the statewide umbrella organization for Feeding America food banks, food pantries and agencies and hunger activists. It is the lead partner for the Arkansas No Kid Hungry Campaign and the education and advocacy clearinghouse on hunger issues in Arkansas.
Until January 2013, Commissioner Webb represented District 37 in the Arkansas House of Representatives, comprised of much of midtown Little Rock. She served as Co-Chair of Joint Budget Committee, the first woman in Arkansas history to hold that position. She has recently been elected to the City of Little Rock Board of Directors to serve Ward 3. Webb's term will begin in January 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science, Randolph-Macon Woman’s College
- Graduate studies, University of Central Arkansas
- Senior Executives in State and Local Government, John F Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- Executive Committee, Board of Visitors of the UAMS College of Medicine
- Former Member, Metropolitan Housing Alliance Board of Commissioners
- Lay Leader, First United Methodist Church
- Chair, Pulaski County Democratic Committee
- Founding President, Chicagoland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure